Neteller is a great way you could fund your online sportsbook account. Even if they are no longer available in the US, you will still
get the chance to use it if you have previously registered for Neteller, or in case you are located in any other country of the world,
where Neteller is offering their services.
Good things about Neteller
- Many ways to deposit money into your Neteller account
- Use the Neteller prepaid card
- High limits withdraw up to $1k/day
- Free account
- Easy to use
- Easy to register
- Large number of sportsbooks accept Neteller
Negative things about Neteller
- No longer available in the US
- You can easily fund your Neteller account with your credit card
- The deposits you will make are always quick, easy and 100% safe and secured
- The funds can be used instantly to make a deposit at any online bookmaker you want
What are the Neteller fees?
Neteller is somehow different than all the other online ewallet out there. Neteller claims that you will never going to be charged any
fees in order to use their services. This means that Neteller is completely free in most countries and making a payment is not going to
cost you anything.
How it works?
Using Neteller is extremely simple. The Neteller is basically using the same principles as any other online ewallet service, like Paypal
Signing up is simple and once you will create a Neteller Express account that you can use to make deposits. In case you would like to
also withdraw funds, you will need to go through the verification process and you will get the Neteller Extended account.
Overall the Neteller offers a very good service. There are plenty of ways to fund your account and thanks to the fact that they will not
charge you any fees, you can be sure that you are using the right online payment method. The Neteller system managed to prove to be
extremely safe thanks to the latest secured SSL technology.