These are the main types of credit cards available at MasterCard:
- MasterCard Standard
- MasterCard Gold
- MasterCard Platinum
- MasterCard Word
- MasterCard World Elite
Good things about MasterCard
Negative things about MasterCard
- Can be used by US bettors
- Easy to use
- Fast and secured transactions
- Available to virtually anyone
- If you're a US bettor, you might get your MasterCard payment declined
- Not available for payouts
- Smaller number of bookmakers accept MasterCard compared to Visa
What are the MasterCard fees?
The MasterCard fees are a lot lower compared to the other e-wallet payment methods that you will use to deposit money at an online
How it works?
Using a MasterCard is very simple. Here we are going to present you the steps that you have to follow in order to make a deposit
at an online sportsbook.
- Sign up for the online sportsbook.
- Click on the cashier button when you find yourself in the lobby
- Select the MasterCard deposit method
- Enter your credit card information and click submit
Here are some of the most important features of MasterCard that you will be able to get:
- Easy to use and deposit money conveniently at almost any sportsbook out there on the Internet
- A widely accepted payment method
- You cannot use MasterCard to cash out money
- The transactions are processed instantly and you can start placing your bets immediately
MasterCard still represents one of the few close to perfection payment methods that you can use for your sports betting deposits.
What makes this payment method perfect is the fact that it's very easy to use, the fees are low and the transactions are made instantly.
This way you can forget about any problems that other payment methods might give you and you can start enjoying placing bets on your favorite
sports and teams.