The ewallets are by far some of the most convenient way to make a deposit at an online sportsbook. With the help of Click2Pay you will
be able to make an anonymous and secured deposit. The reason why this is happening is because they are going to allow you to make a
deposit and in case you win, you will get the chance to use the same payment method in order to cash out money out of your online
sportsbook account too. Finding an online sports book that accepts Click2Pay as a payment method is an easy job, because all the major
ones are going to accept it.
Good things about Click2Pay
Negative things about Click2Pay
- Transactions are made instantly
- 100% safe and secured SSL environment
- Almost all online bookmakers accept them as a payment method
- It can also be used as cash out method
- Virtual Visa, Prepaid card available
- Available in US
- Relatively high fees
What are the Click2Pay fees?
Here are the fees that you have to pay when using the Click2Pay services:
- Credit card - 3% (you will have access to the fund instantly)
- Wire transfer to a bank account in Germany - free of charge (takes up to 3 working days)
- Click2Pay Debit Card - 10 Euro per Card - Instantly access your funds from any ATM or POS.
- Check - 20 Euros (3-5 business days)
How it works?
It's going to take just a couple of minutes to set up your free Click2Pay account. After that all you have to do is to fund that account
with the help of your credit cards or via a personal checking account. Once you have the money in your Click2Pay account, you can transfer
the funds instantly to any online sportsbook out there and start placing bets.
When using the Click2Pay account, you must provide the e-mail address, the personal account number (PAN) and the password. The PAN is going
to be given to you the moment you register. Since you cannot use your account without this number, it's always best that you keep it in a
safe place so that you don't lose it.
Overall Click2Pay offers an excellent way to manage your online payments towards your favorite sportsbook. And thanks to the prepaid Click2Pay
credit card you will be able to gain instant access to your funds at a very low cost. Another good thing about Click2Pay is the fact that US
bettors are welcome to join and use their services and this ewallet makes an excellent alternative in case your credit cards will get declined.